This collection of more than 5,000 streaming videos and 3,000 audio recordings represents a truly remarkable and diverse set of Music, Dance and Theatre content, covering hundreds of genres and a wide range of content types, from instruction to performance. Including: L.A. Theatre Works, the National Theatre, The Royal Shakespeare Company, Qwest TV, Smithsonian, Broadway On-Demand, and many more. This content is provided by the California State Library's K-12 Online Content Project.
- Audio Drama: The L.A. Theatre Works Collection: The L.A. Theatre Works Collections delivers some of the most significant dramatic literature of the 19th, 20th, and 21st centuries by leading actors from around the world, all from the curated archive of the nation’s premiere radio theatre company and recorded specifically for online listening.
- The Broadway On Demand Collection: The Broadway On Demand Collection takes viewers from behind the stage to the bright lights of Broadway through masterful plays, musicals, and dance performances, but it also provides a diverse range of unique behind-the-scenes series, documentaries, instructional videos, and more.
- Dance Online: Dance in Video: Dance in Video presents an extensive collection of performances, instructional materials, documentaries, and interviews, showcasing high-caliber performances from the greatest dance companies and performers worldwide, spanning from traditional ballet to hip hop, street dance, and modern dance, offering a unique opportunity for to study and analyze the fusion between styles.
- Music Online: Classical Music in Video: Classical Music in Video provide an extensive collection of influential performances and documentaries demonstrating the continuous development of classical music, spanning eras from canonical masters to modern composers.
- Music Online: Opera in Video: Opera in Video offers a curated selection of the world's most significant opera performances, featuring top artists, conductors, and venues, providing a valuable resource for studying opera's rich canon.
- Music Online: The Qwest TV Collection: The Qwest TV Collection, co-created by Quincy Jones & Reza Ackbaraly, offers valuable materials for music history and cultural studies through the preservation of diverse live performances, spanning the evolution of jazz and beyond — representing funk, soul, hip-hop, folk, indie, electronic, blues, and other eclectic world genres.
- National Theatre Collections: National Theatre Collections provides contemporary video productions, modern reinterpretations of classic all featuring acclaimed actors and directors of the highest caliber along with exclusive behind-the-scenes archival content.
- Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries: Music Online: Smithsonian Global Sound for Libraries provides an extensive virtual encyclopedia of unique American folk, blues, soul, jazz, and protest songs, as well as a broad range of world music through partnership with Smithsonian Folkways Recordings.
- The Royal Shakespeare Company Collection: The Royal Shakespeare Company Collection with high-definition recordings of The Bard's dramatic canon, featuring the world's finest Shakespearean actors and directors, along with supplementary teaching materials, the Royal Shakespeare Company Collection helps bring Shakespeare to life in the modern age.
- Theatre in Video: Theatre in Video offers access to hundreds of the world's most important plays, documentaries, and instructional materials, as well as interviews with prominent directors, designers, writers, and actors, providing an authentic behind-the-scenes look at various productions.